Changes made................

I thought this colorwash was ready to sew but something about it kept bothering me.  It was too light on the top edge and looked unfinished on the bottom.

I pulled out the box of trays of batik squares.

I selected trays of squares that I thought I would need to start working on the top edge.

This is the beginning of the 2 rows added to the top.

The top looks lots better now so I started on the bottom edge to add 2 rows.

This is where I stopped last night at 11:30 p.m.  I can see a couple pieces I want to change but I'm a lot happier with it.  I thought it was going to be rectangular but it ended up square.