Lots done..........

The batik orphan block quilt top is finished.  Since the blocks weren't specially made to go together, there are a few places that could have looked better if it had been planned.  Overall though I'm really happy with it. It is about 54" x 69".
Late in the afternoon yesterday I quilted the second flannel quilt.  I used 2 binder clips instead of the failing channel lock and that worked pretty well.

The lines of quilting are just randomly placed, no measuring.

This one got a dark green plaid and a beige stripe on black for the backing.

Last night I sewed the binding on the first flannel quilt.  Once again I did it all by machine.  Hopefully I'll get the binding on the other one today and can take photos of both of them.

The peach/orange is so pretty against the black and white pot.

 Here is a view of the whole plant just loaded with buds.  The soft red one at the end is full of blooms too.