Finally.......some quilting........

I found backing fabric for the 2 flannel Stack and Slash quilts and got one of them pieced and quilted the quilt.

These are the 2 fabrics that are on the back.

It is now waiting on the cutting table for a binding.

Then I loaded the 30s repro fabric Stack and Slash and quilted it.

I cut the binding from the leftover backing fabric and sewed it on all by machine.  I used a narrow zig zag to stitch it down.  That makes a softer finish than a straight stitch.  I'll take its portrait photo today.  I hope I can stay on a roll and get the other backing pieced and binding cut for both flannel quilts.  The end of the month deadline is right around the corner.