I pulled out the blocks with the darkest lights in them and then I added one more row on the left and 2 rows on the bottom. I ended up using a few of the darker ones again in the bottom rows because I was out of light ones. It should finish about 45" x 63" now. I pulled a muscle in my neck and have been dealing with pain for a few days. Some things I do irritate it, like cutting and basically most things looking down. I think looking down while hand stitching the binding really irritated it. Working at the design wall doesn't bother it at all. I hope to get to cutting the wide borders for the other quilt today or tomorrow.