Added rows.......

I added 4 columns on the right edge.  I really wanted more purple in there.

Then I decided the right side was a lot darker than the left side so I added one more column on the left.

I thought the proportion was a little off now so I removed one column on the right.  So it ended up with one column added on the left and three added on the right.  I may substitute some darker blues in the bottom right corner from the column I removed.
Here is the photo from yesterday so you can see the difference.  Tweaking comes next but I have a busy couple days coming up.  My cousin and wife are in the area and stopping by to see me midday and we'll go out for lunch.  Then I have to finish putting away things in the basement and bake cookies to prepare for the art quilters who are coming Monday.