March recap............

I finished two baby quilts in March, one a recent quilt top and the other from 7 years ago.  Now I have a decent size pile of baby quilts for gifting.
 I completed three quilt tops.  The one in the center and the one on the right were made from blocks started many years ago.  The colorwash was started last year and had to be removed from the design wall 2 times when I had company coming.  I have 3 more new quilt tops in progress so hopefully they will make it into next month's recap.
Here is a closeup view of the binding fabric on the log cabin baby quilt.  Originally I was going to do a scrappy binding but when I decided I was going to do it all by machine I wanted to be able to match thread to the fabric.  I chose a batik that wasn't a favorite but it is perfect for a binding.