I worked on a few things...........

Last night when I grabbed my camera to record my progress yesterday I was thinking I hadn't done much all day.  I started the day by trying to clean off my sewing cabinet and found a pile of batik scraps so I made a few blocks with them.  I finished them around noon.
 After lunch I got out this project and sewed on the light pieced borders and also cut the next border.

Then I prepared the backing for this quilt and got it loaded on the long arm.  I'm ready to baste the top edges together and then start quilting.

Earlier in the day I sewed 3 rows onto this quilt top and then last night while watching TV I sewed the 2 bottom rows that are pinned in this photo.  I also sewed the bottom 3 rows together so they are ready to add to the top and then I need to decide if it will have a border (or 2).

So, I guess I did accomplish a lot.