Mostly cutting yesterday.........

I went through the Australian fabrics looking for 4 more pairs to make Hunter Star blocks.  I started the quilt with mostly red, black, and light neutral.  I added several purples and now I'm adding a couple blues.  I think the quilt will still read mostly red/rust/burgundy/black and light neutral.  The pieces shown are ready to run through the die cutter.
I got the strips for my friend's quilt cut to the right lengths.

Late in the afternoon my granddaughter and her 2 little ones came over to vacuum up all of the little fuzzies and a little later the 3 guys got here to move furniture back into the living room on the new carpeting.  There are still piles to go through on the 3 shelf units and on the fireplace mantel, little by little since I'm not supposed to lift anything heavy.