August 2017 recap

Nothing was finished in August.  I did get a quilt basted but haven't had time to start the quilting.  I didn't even finish a quilt top.  Here are my only accomplishments. 4 little mug rug tops.

Lots of Hunter Star blocks made, more than are in this photo.

Pieces cut for another Australian fabric quilt.

I didn't take a photo of the finished preemie layette items but I finished 15 sets for our church project.

I did do some new planting in the back garden early in August but it has been so dry since then that I haven't done any more work out there.  Maybe September will be more productive.