48 blocks........

I finally got busy yesterday and wound several bobbins and then sewed the 2 triangles into Hunter Star blocks.  There are 4 alike of each of them.  I also cut 8 more fabrics for more blocks.  Two people shared some Australian fabric scraps with me a couple years ago so some of them will be in the quilt.
The tall hostas are starting to bloom.  They are the lily type flowers that are so sweet smelling.  We finally got some rain yesterday so the plants are happy again.

When I bought the Dianthus plants I tried to get a really good variety.  The ones on the left are a totally different shape flower than all the rest.  It makes me wonder if they are really Dianthus.