I didn't cut or sew anything yesterday. I decided I needed to mow the grass before it got too hot. I only got 2/3 of it done when I decided it WAS too hot. I came inside and did a load of laundry and while that was going I played with a couple possible fabrics for sashing for these 12 blocks. The one on the right is a grayed blue and looked OK until I tried the brighter one. I finished mowing late in the afternoon and then transplanted some Columbines. While I was out there I also staked some of the taller tomato plants and pulled a bunch of weeds. It is going to be hot for the next couple days so I hope to spend a lot of time in the basement with my projects.