Back to cutting..........

Normally all of the pieces are already cut when I start a colorwash.  They are laid out in trays by color and value.  In this case however I'm using a new smaller rectangle and finishing the cutting as I design and it is going S.L.O.W.

I cut for over 2 hours and this is where I was by 4 p.m. yesterday.
This is the photo from 2 days ago for contrast.  I have enlarged the yellow/orange area and filled in more of the green area.  Last night I worked on it a little longer and am almost done.  I need to fill in with the 2" squares on the top and bottom.

My sewing while I watched TV was more strip sets for the project I showed yesterday.

I took photos of some more signs of spring.  It looks like I will have a whole bouquet from this bunch.  We finally got some rain yesterday afternoon and you can see in this "before" photo we needed it.

The Pulmonaria/Lungwort continues to fill in at the base of an old Redbud tree.