A finish...........

I did the binding all by machine since I'm considering this a baby quilt.  I used the same fabric as the outer border since I already had some strips cut that I had used in the auditioning for sashing.

I also got the binding sewn on the tablecloth and have one side hand stitched.  I didn't have enough of the corner black with white dots to use for binding so I cut strips from a fabric with smaller dots.

The Jack-in-the-Pulpit did something strange this year.  There are blooms already and hardly any leaves have come up yet.  Usually there are lots of leaves first.  I also have the dark version and they haven't even poked out of the ground yet.