I showed the photo on the left on August 14. There were 3 trays of batiks squares that never got filed back into my stash of squares and I decided to see how far I could get with that limited selection. I added to it but didn't take a photo at the time. I clipped the rows together to clear the wall for the art quilters group. When I gave the colorwash class earlier this month I put the pieces up on the wall to see if it was ready to sew (center photo). I could see it needed more rows top and bottom and also added one column on each side. I finished filling in the top 2 rows last night. I haven't decided if it is done yet and the art quilters are coming Monday so I need to take it down again.
My indoor garden is becoming very colorful. Next week they should all be in bloom.