Choosing border fabric.........

I needed to choose a border fabric for the Old Italian block quilt top.  This navy background batik looks good.

I got the borders cut and sewn on yesterday afternoon.  It is a small quilt about 38" x 48" so it will take just one width of fabric for the back.

I continued cutting flower print squares for the Seed Packet quilt.  I need 27 more. 

I made another attempt to dig out the Spiderwort plants this year.  It is a several year project because you think you have them all and then next spring some more appear.  I had one Hosta being crowded out by them. 

I should mow the grass today because the humidity is going to roll back in late Tuesday.  It will be a good day to pull some more weeds too.