First February finish.........

The binding is is finished!  It is 64" x 83".  Here is the post with the book that the pattern is in.  I didn't do the triangle border that Kathy has on her quilt.  I used Kaffe Fassett yarn dyed woven stripes, Marcia Derse fabric for the background in each block and the border and an assortment of large prints, five which are around 20 years old.  There are a few Australian prints and a couple newer prints also.
I had a 3 yard piece and a 2 yard piece of the brown butterfly backing fabric.  I needed two 2 1/2 yard pieces so I was able to piece it to fit.

I think the randomly spaced straight line quilting looks great on it.

This orange print is one of the 20+ year old prints.

The brown border fabric looks so dark in the photos above.  It is a warmer brown close up.  It blends nicely with the colors in the blocks.